Friday, March 30, 2012

Party lights are hung... where's the party?

My son and I purchased some party lights and  solar japanese lanterns from my all-time funnest and favorite-ist store ever (bulls eye logo) yesterday. Got them hung and they are shimmering beautifully tonight. Couldn't resist sharing. But where's the party? Y'all are welcome anytime!




My Louisiana iris is blooming... so pretty! Can you see the adorable solar dragonfly planted in the iris' pot? It cycles through different colors. In the pic below it is red.


6 comments:

  1. It took me a few searches to find your comment link and the other photos. Your tank looks marvelous, as though it has been there forever and with everything around it and the lighting, it makes for an incredibly beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to simplify the layout... the newer layouts don't seem to work correctly and don't add the correct buttons. Hopefully my latest fiddling has corrected errors. I'll double-check!
      Thank you very much for your kind words. Planting in spring brings instant gratification!

      Delete
  2. It's so inviting. I'd love to come and lounge with a cool drink. Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop by anytime... margaritas should be blending sometime this week! Salt or no salt?

      Delete